You are invited to participate in an upcoming event to discuss future development in Northfield Township. The Township is hosting an open house at the Township Offices during the regular Planning Commission Meeting on October 17. Your input is vital.
Master Plan Public Open House
Wednesday October 17, 2018 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
Northfield Township Office
8350 Main St
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
- Please contribute to the future development vision for Northfield Township over the next 10 to 20 years.
- The Master Plan is a living document that is updated every five years.
- The Master Plan is the primary guiding document that informs zoning decisions.
- The Master Plan guides the decision-making process for future agricultural preservation, commercial uses, industrial development, transportation connections and many other important local efforts.
- A successful Master Plan will help implement the preferred vision of Northfield residents and stakeholders. Please come share your opinions and great ideas for the future of the Township!
For more information contact: Mary Bird Bldg/Planning/Zoning Coordinator email@example.com